What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen and Terry Lindholm have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
This is the expanded and updated Al Gilbert Grade 4 Tap Technique set to contemporary music. Grade 4 builds on the foundation learned from Grade 3. This level is known as “The Breakthrough" level because the materiel mastered here propels your dancers through the intermediate stage of tap. All of the familiar steps from the original Grade 4 are here, plus many more. There are Nearly 50 Exercises on this DVD including the introductions to Riffs, Drawbacks, and Turns Across the Floor. You’ll also find a 2-Chorus Routine created from the exercises in this level. Each DVD has been digitally re-mastered to improve sound quality, easy menu navigation for quick exercise selection and PDF notes on the disc. Simply insert disc into your computer CD/DVD Rom to view or print.
In Grade 4, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Shuffles in different patterns
- Extensive Flap patterns
- Heel Shuffle Heel Combinations
- “Quadruple” (Shuffle Step Heel)
- Progression on Riffs… And many more!!
- Shuffle Step Heel Combinations
- Maxi Ford Breaks
- Single and Double Cramp Rolls and Changeover Cramp Rolls
- Single & Double Traveling Waltz Clog
- Traveling Time Step Series
- 9 Turns Across The Floor… And many more!!
The CD companion is also available on CDNT4, exclusively through MusicWorks!