What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers, including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen, and Terry Lindholm, have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
The Al Gilbert Grade 4 Tap Technique has been expanded and updated with contemporary music, taking the foundation learned from Grade 3 to the next level. This level is often referred to as "The Breakthrough" level, as it equips dancers with the skills and techniques necessary to excel through the intermediate stage of tap dance. All of the familiar steps from the original Grade 4 are here, plus many more. Nearly 50 Exercises on this DVD include the introductions to Riffs, Drawbacks, and Turns Across the Floor. You'll also find a 2-chorus routine created from the exercises in this level. Each DVD has been digitally re-mastered to improve sound quality, easy menu navigation for quick exercise selection, and PDF notes on the disc. Insert the disc into your computer CD/DVD Rom to view or print.
In Grade 4, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Shuffles in different patterns
- Extensive Flap patterns
- Heel Shuffle Heel Combinations
- "Quadruple" (Shuffle Step Heel)
- Progression on Riffs… And many more!!
- Shuffle Step Heel Combinations
- Maxi Ford Breaks
- Single and Double Cramp Rolls and Changeover Cramp Rolls
- Single & Double Traveling Waltz Clog
- Traveling Time Step Series
- 9 Turns Across The Floor… And many more!!