What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen and Terry Lindholm have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
This is the expanded and updated Al Gilbert Grade 3 Tap Technique set to contemporary music. Level 3 builds on the foundation learned from Level 2. All of the familiar steps from the original Grade 3 are here, plus many more. There are OVER 65 Exercises, plus a 2-chorus buck style routine on this CD that are designed to help your tappers strengthen their coordination and control. This level emphases the concept of “staying up on your toes” to really strengthen the calf muscles. Level 3 is intended for your 9-11 year old students and perfect for your adult tappers.
In Grade 3, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Shuffle with Ball Change Turn
- Maxi Fords
- Extensive Flap and Walking Flap Series
- Cramp Roll… And many more!!
- Shuffle Step Combinations
- Single & Double Waltz Clog
- Chainé and Spot Turn Variations
- Stomp Buck Time Step
- Single, Double, Triple Buck Time Steps… And many more!
Bonus offerings on all of Al Gilbert’s Tap Technique CD’s
- 3-Disc Bundle includes:
- Disc 1 – Vocal Instruction by AL Gilbert
- Disc 2 – Instrumental Tracks
- Disc 3 – Data Companion Disc includes
- Pdf file of notes. Simply insert into your CD/DVD Rom and view or print!
- iTunes-Ready tracks. Just drag the tracks into your iTunes Library, and now you have it all on your iPod. Ready for class!
The DVD companion is also available on DVDNT3, exclusively through MusicWorks!