What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers, including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen, and Terry Lindholm, have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
This is the expanded and updated Al Gilbert Grade 2 Tap Technique set to contemporary music. Level 2 builds on the foundation learned from Level 1. All of the familiar steps from the original Grade 2 are here, plus many more. There are OVER 50 Exercises on this level that are designed to help your beginner tappers step up their tap game. Grade 2 is intended for your 7-9-year-old students to develop a basic tap technique that will be used year after year. The Al Gilbert Grade 2 Tap Technique is the perfect level for your beginner adult tap students!
In Grade 2, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Shuffle Variations
- Ball Change Variations
- Maxi Fords
- Heel/Kick Ball Change Variations
- Flap Variations
- Hop Shuffle Step… And many more!!
- Right & Left Exercises
- Boogie Woogie Combinations
- Cakewalk Kicks
- Charleston Step
- Waltz Clog Variations
- Chainé Variations… And many more!!
3-Disc Bundle includes:
- Disc 1 – Vocal Instruction by AL Gilbert
- Disc 2 – Instrumental Tracks
- Disc 3 – Data Companion Disc includes A pdf file of notes. Insert into your CD/DVD Rom and view or print. And iTunes-Ready tracks. Drag the tracks into your iTunes Library.