What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen and Terry Lindholm have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
In Grade 2, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Shuffle Variations
- Ball Change Variations
- Maxi Fords
- Heel/Kick Ball Change Variations
- Flap Variations
- Hop Shuffle Step… And many more!!
- Right & Left Exercises
- Boogie Woogie Combinations
- Cakewalk Kicks
- Charleston Step
- Waltz Clog Variations
- Chaine Variations… And many more!!
- 104 Tracks of Music – 52 tracks with Vocal Instruction by Al Gilbert and 52 Instrumental Tracks
- Music in iTunes format - Just drag the tracks into your iTunes Library
- Technique Notes
- Cover Art
- Unlimited Downloads
This is the downloadable version of the CD. Must download to computer. Will not download to mobile device.