Please download to computer, not mobile device.
What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen and Terry Lindholm have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
This is the expanded and updated Al Gilbert Grade 5 Tap Technique set to contemporary music. Grade 5 builds on the foundation learned from Grade 4. This is the entry level into advanced tap. There is an amazing 82 Exercises on this CD including the introductions to Double Wings, Single Wings, Double Pullbacks, Toe Stands, and many “Close-To-The-Floor” steps.
In Grade 5, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Shuffles in different patterns and directions
- Slap and Flap exercises
- Pendulum Riff Combinations
- Heel Shuffle Heel Combinations
- Pick-Up Progressions (Same and Changing) facing the barre
- Single, Double, and Cramp Roll Traveling Times Steps
- 6 & 7-Tap Riff Walks
- Maxi Ford Breaks
- Single-Count Drawback, and Syncopated Drawback
- Stamp and Stomp Combinations
- 14 Turns Across The Floor… And many more!!
- Vocal Instruction of each exercise by AL Gilbert
- Instrumental Tracks of each exercise
- Pdf file of technique notes