This product is available only as a download. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
You Take You There by Darryl Retter is a low intermediate lyrical dance perfect for your 9-12 year old dancers. Choreography single includes Music, Video, and Notes. Time – 2:46 48 Meas.
You Take You There is a self-empowering song that all young people should hear. Beautiful and positive, this song tells the story, “If you want it, go and get it!” Pretty lyrics laid on a pop-ballad tune. Staging concepts are revealed in the performance video!
The Choreography Single Series is an all-inclusive MusicWorks product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library. Video, Music and Notes included.
- Performance Ready Music of Song, You Take You There as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Radio Mix of Song as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyric Sheet
- Cover Art