Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
You Take You There by Darryl Retter is a low intermediate lyrical dance perfect for your 9-12-year-old dancers. (2:46/48 Meas.) This product includes Music, Video, and Notes.
This is a self-empowering song that all young people should hear. Beautiful and positive, this song tells the story, “If you want it, go and get it!” Pretty lyrics laid on a pop-ballad tune. Staging concepts are revealed in the performance video!
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, You Take You There as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Radio Mix of Song as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance live on-stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance live on-stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyric Sheet
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.