This product available as download only, please download to computer, not mobile device.
Wings To Fly is a Low Intermediate Lyrical Dance by Darryl Retter, created for your 9-11 year old dancers. Time: 2:40
This low Intermediate Lyrical dance is a heart-warming experience that your audience will really connect to. Light, Innocent, Free, and Young. Perfect for your students. This song was written from a mother’s perspective to her daughter. The lyrics are poignant and touching. This music and dance will be a wonderful addition to your dance recital.
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, Wings To Fly as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.