Jazz Routines, Vol. 1 by Thommie Retter contains three dances for your lower level classes that will have your students feeling like they are in a higher level class! The music is creative, upbeat and just plain fun!
- Breakdown and performance video of the dance Pump It Up. This is a Jr Jazz Dance and perfect for your beginner jazz students.
- Breakdown and performance video of the dance Retro Dance Party. This is a Jr Jazz Dance and perfect for your beginner jazz students.
- Breakdown and performance video of the dance On The Radio. This dance was created for your intermediate dancers. Perfect for your 8-11 year old students.
Enhanced CD Includes:
- Performance Ready Music of each song
- iTunes files of each song. Drag and drop into your iTunes Library.
- Choreography Notes on disc. Insert disc into your computers ROM drive to print view.
From Hollywood to the bright lights of Broadway, Thommie Retter has been investing his time, energy, and enthusiasm into the youth of today. His dance students are currently invading the entertainment business in all mediums. Thommie brings a fresh and positive, yet do-able and exciting approach to dance and these routines will have you doing the same thing.