Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Swing Set by Darryl Retter a low intermediate tap dance (Gr 3) for your 9-11-year-old tappers. (2:36/132 Meas.) This product includes Music, Video, and Notes.
This is a fun swing song that’s not too fast so your high beginners and low intermediate dancers can have a blast with it. Heavy in percussion and trumpet, this dance includes a little of the 20’s style (Charleston), a little of the 30’s style (Truckin’), a little of the 40’s style (Lindy-Hop), and a whole lot of swing! This will guarantee your audience will be clapping BEFORE the dance is done.
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on a live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on a live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyrics included
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.