Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
So Good by Darryl Retter is an Advanced Tap Dance (Gr. 5) created for your 13-16-year-old tappers. (2:24, 68 Meas.)This product includes Music, Video, and Notes.
This is a bit of a sassy dance with some attitude for your teen tappers. The choreography has a young vibe and offers challenging tap patterns and exciting staging formations to make this a favorite for your dancers and audience.
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, So Good as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance live on-stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance live on-stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyric Sheet
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.