This product available as download only, please download to computer, not mobile device.
Smile by Darryl Retter is a high intermediate Tap Dance (Grd. 4, Al Gilbert Technique) created for your 11-13 year old tappers. This Choreography Single includes Music, Video, and Notes. Time – 2:53, 88 Meas.
This is a fun, energetic, young song and dance for your tweens to young teens. This song will get, and keep your audience in a great mood. What’s more fun than smiling? The song says it all. Darryl’s tap patterns will challenge and excite your grade 4 tappers. Staging concepts are revealed in the performance video! Lyrics and vocal performance by Christian Rap artist, Remidee.
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, Smile as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Performance with End Tag Mix of song, Smile as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Radio Mix of song, Smile as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyric Sheet
- Cover Arts
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.