Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Everybody wants more Shirley Temple, so why should only your pre-school dancers get to dance to those wonderful songs? With these cool remixes of the songs that everybody loves, now your 6-12 year olds and even your beginner teens and adults can have a blast dancing to Shirley Temple!
Routines on this video:
- “Animal Crackers” - Grade Two Tap dance to a Big Band 30’s Remix. Perfect for your 6-7 year olds
- “On The Good Ship Lollipop” – Grade Two Tap Dance to a Latin Groove. Your 8-9 year old tappers will love this one!
- “At The Codfish Ball ” – Grade 3 Tap Dance with a Caribbean Islands groove perfect for your 10-12 year old dancers
- Video of Performance of three tap dances
- Video of Break Down of three tap dances
- Music of Instructional and Performance Track of Animal Crackers
- Music of Instructional and Performance Track of On The Good Ship Lollipop
- Music of Instructional and Performance Track of At The Codfish Ball
- Choreography notes
- Cover Art