Everybody wants more Shirley Temple, so why should only your pre-school dancers get to dance to those beautiful songs? With these cool remixes of the songs that everybody loves, your 6-12-year-olds and even your beginner teens and adults can blast dancing to Shirley Temple!
Routines on this video:
- “Animal Crackers” - Grade Two Tap dance to a Big Band 30’s Remix. Perfect for your 6-7-year-olds
- “On The Good Ship Lollipop” – Grade Two Tap Dance to a Latin Groove. Your 8-9-year-old tappers will love this one!
- “At The Codfish Ball ” – Grade 3 Tap Dance with a Caribbean Islands groove perfect for your 10-12-year-old dancers
DVD/CD Bundle Includes:
- On DVD: Performance of three tap dances
- On DVD: Break Down of three tap dances
- On CD: Music of Instructional and Performance Track of Animal Crackers
- On CD: Music of Instructional and Performance Track of On The Good Ship Lollipop
- On CD: Music of Instructional and Performance Track of At The Codfish Ball
- Choreography notes