Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Reach by Darryl Retter is a grade 2 tap dance perfect for your 7-9-year-old tappers. "Reach for the Stars" is what this song is about – positivity, hope, and goal setting, an excellent combination for your young dancers. "Reach" is a high-energy song your dancers will love. The choreography includes simple waltz clogs, pivot turns, grapevines, maxi fords, and Irish. (2:50, 117 Meas.)
This Video – Music – Notes bundle Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Instrumental Track included
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of in-studio Performance
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyrics included
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to provide your students with the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Drag and drop into your iTunes Library.