This product available as download only, please download to computer, not mobile device.
Rainbow Connection by Darryl Retter a low intermediate lyrical dance for your 9-11-year-old dancers Time: 2:29, 50 measures, 76 bpm (beats per minute)
We offer a fresh and young energy to this classic song of hope and innocence. This version of the song includes a solo female artist with a simple ukulele and a few orchestral strings. It’s a beautiful song that works great for your young lyrical dancers. The choreography takes the audience on a gentle and easy journey. Your dancers will be totally immersed in this dance!
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, Rainbow Connection as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Radio Mix of the song as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyrics included
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.