Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Your students will enjoy the new groove of these songs and your audience will love these songs they recognize from the past. This collection covers your 4-year-old dancers right up to your most advanced tappers.
Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing by Becca Retter is a Grade 1 Song & Tap Dance for your 4-5-year-olds. Time – 2:35
- Put A Little Love In Your Heart by Becca Retter is a sweet Grade 2 Tap Dance for your 8-10-year-old dancers. Time – 2:36
- Lean On Me by Becca Retter is a Grade 4 Tap Dance for your Intermediate-Advanced Tappers. Time – 2:41
- Happy Together by Darryl Retter is a Low Intermediate Jazz Dance for your 9-11-year-old dancers. Time – 2:30
- Wonderful World by Darryl Retter Low Intermediate Lyrical Dance for your 9-11-year-old dancers. Time – 2:59
- Bridge Over Troubled Water by Darryl Retter is a challenging Grade 6-7 Tap Dance to a refreshing new version of Simon and Garfunkel’s classic. This dance is for your advanced tappers. Time – 2:32
- 12 songs as iTunes Files (Instructional Track and Recital-Ready Performance Track for each song). Simply drag and drop it into your iTunes Library.
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes
*Also available individually: TA1252DL, TA1225DL, TA1243DL, RETCD-067DL, RETCD-034DL, RETCD-048DL