Tap Progressions of Time Steps and Turns by Al Gilbert is based on grades 4-6 tap technique. This is the perfect companion material for your intermediate to advanced tap students. Use these selections for the center floor and across the floor segments of your class. This collection includes 35 minutes of solid technique drills and combos.
Tap Progressions of Time Steps and Turns Included:
- Buck Time Steps
- Traveling Time Steps
- Pullback and Wing combinations
- Cramp Rolls and Cramp Roll Turns
- Advanced Tap Warm-Up
- Waltz Combination
- And so much more - a total of 34 tracks
Bonus: Two-Disc, Enhanced CD Set
- Both discs include technique notes as pdf file - insert into CD Rom to view and print.
- Both discs include iTunes files of each track - drag and drop into your iTunes library