This product available as download only, please download to computer, not mobile device.
Everybody Posin’ by Darryl Retter is a grade 4 electro swing tap dance for your 10-12-year-old tappers. This Choreography Single includes Music, Video, and Notes. Time: 2:49, 86 Meas
Originally released in 1941, this popular swing song was a favorite in the dance hall. Now, with a new electro-swing vibe, this song is brought into a new generation. This high energy song will make you stamp your foot and clap your hands! Solid intermediate tap dance with interesting tap patterns that complement the beat. You’ll want to include this in your recital for sure!
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyrics included
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.