Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
My Favorite Routines, Vol. 2 by Darryl Retter brings you some of his favorite dances perfect for your recital. This time, Darryl digs into his wildly successful collection called Danceography - sharing 6 of his favorites with you. 3Tap and 3 Jazz. Time-Tested, Student-Tested, and Audience-Tested, these routines are sure to be just right for your studio. This is a video/music/notes bundle.
Routines In this collection:
- That’s OK With Me – Grd 3 Tap Routine, perfect for your 8-10-year-old dancers
- Montego Bay – Grd 4 Tap Routine, just right for your 9–12-year-old tappers
- Try To Keep Up With Me – Grd 5 Tap Routine to challenge your 12-14-year-old dancers
- Summer Fun – Low Int jazz, the right energy for your 7–9-year-olds
- Dance From The Heart – Int Jazz Routine that’s perfect for your 11-13-year-old dancers
- Individuacity – Adv Jazz to challenge your teen students
- Audio files for all routines as m4a/aac files - drag into your iTunes library
- Video Breakdown of each routine as m4v files - drag and drop into your iTunes library
- Video Performance of each routine on a live stage as m4v files - drag and drop into your iTunes library
- Choreography notes