My Favorite Routines, Vol. 2 by Darryl Retter brings you some of his favorite dances perfect for your recital. This time, Darryl digs into his wildly successful collection called Danceography - sharing 6 of his favorites with you. Time - Tested, Student - Tested, and Audience - Tested, these routines are sure to be just right for your studio.
This is a DVD/CD bundle
- That’s OK With Me – Grd 3 Tap Routine, perfect for your 8-10 year old dancers
- Montego Bay – Grd 4 Tap Routine, just right for your 9-12 year old tappers
- Try To Keep Up With Me – Grd 5 Tap Routine to challenge your 12-14 year old dancers
- Summer Fun – Low Int jazz, the right energy for your 7-9 year olds
- Dance From The Heart – Int Jazz Routine that’s perfect for your 11-13 year old dancers
- Individuacity – Adv Jazz to challenge your teen students
- CD of music included at no extra cost
- Breakdown of each routine
- Performance of each routine on live stage
- Enhanced CD includes notes as pdf file. View on your computer and print out
- Enhanced CD includes music as iTunes files. Simply drag into your iTunes library
- DVD includes notes as pdf file and iTunes video files. Drag into your iTunes library, and now you have the material in the classroom on your iPod.