Let's Call The Whole Thing Off (Electro Swing)
Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Let's Call The Whole Thing Off (Electro Swing) by Darryl Retter is a low intermediate tap dance (Gr 3) that your 9-11-year-old tappers will love. (2:43/136 Meas.) This product includes Music, Video, and Notes.
Combining a new vibe to this classic swing song written by the genius of George and Ira Gershwin is a perfect blend of retro, hip, and classic. This song first appeared in the movie Shall We Dance starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in 1937. Your dancers will love the choreography and the music, and your audience will enjoy the new style of this classic!
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Instrumental, Slow Performance Track, and Radio Mix
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of in-studio Performance as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyrics included
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.