Please download it to a computer, not a mobile device.
Let’s Face It I’m Cute by Darryl Retter is an intermediate tap dance (Gr 4) for your 10-12-year-old tappers. (2:39/136 Meas.) This product includes Music, Video, and Notes.
This electro-swing track has simple but very witty and memorable lyrics. Your dancers will love playing around with their “Cute Poses” as much as working their intricate tap patterns. Sassy and fun – this song and dance will be a hit at your show.
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Instrumental and Radio Tracks
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of in-studio Performance as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyrics included
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to provide your students with the best dance experience. Drag and drop it into your iTunes Library. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format.