Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Kidgroovz, Vol. 16 by Gina Badone offers three hip-hop dances for the pre-teen hip hop department at your studio. Your 7-12-year-old dancers will love the music and dances in this collection. Music Included. This is the download version of the CD/DVD Bundle.
MusicWorks is proud to present volume 16 of the best selling, most comprehensive material for the preteen hip-hop department at your studio. The Kidgroovz Series offers over 50 recital-ready dances and 3 levels of technique to move and groove your dancers. Original music and age-appropriate choreography are key - and Gina Badone makes it happen again!
Dances offered in this collection:
- WERKis a young, driving, and funky hip-hop song with positive lyrics. If you want to succeed, you’ve gotta WERK! This hip-hop song and dance is for your 7-8-year-old dancers. Time - 2:33. Vocals: Mary Osborn
- It’s On has a great "hang-back" groove with the fun outlook only kids have. This hip-hop song and dance is for your 8-10-year-old dancers. Time – 2:43. Vocals: Raymond “Big Real” Cruz
- My Feelings is a high-energy hip-hop song and dance with a positive outlook on life. This dance is perfect for your 10-12-year-old dancers. Time – 2:29. Vocals: Ryan “Remidee” Sullivan
- HD Video of step-by-step breakdowns and in-studio performances of three hip-hop dances as iTunes files (m4v). Simply drag and drop it into your iTunes library
- Performance and bonus songs for each dance (total – 6 tracks) in iTunes format (m4a, aac). Drag and drop into your iTunes library
- Choreography Notes
- Cover Art
- Lyric Sheets