Jazz Routines for the Young Dancer, Vol. 1 by Darryl Retter, offers eight dances for your pre-level and beginner jazz students. This collection includes 16 tracks of music: Vocal instruction by Darryl Retter and Performance tracks.
Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- Rappin' Humpty Dumpty is a pre-level jazz dance for your 4-6-year-old students. Humpty Dumpty will never be the same. Fun jazz!! Time 2:01
- Super Kid is a grade 1 Jazz dance for your 7-9-year-old dancers. A fun "Super Hero" character, Super Kid is the caretaker and protector of all children. Time 2:28.
- Bear Hug My Heart is a grade 1 Jazz dance for your 7-9-year-old dancers. A nice "feel good" beginning jazz routine. Time 2:37
- Gold Tipped Wings is a grade 1 Jazz Routine. This routine has fun moves and uplifting lyrics. Great for your 7-9-year-old dancers. Time 2:07
- Rappin' Jack Be Nimble is a pre-jazz dance for your 4-6-year-old dancers. This song takes a new fun twist on the nursery rhyme that your students will love to dance to! Time 2:38.
- Yo-Yo is a grade 1 Jazz dance. Perfect for your 7-9-year-old students. This song is ultimately about friendship. Time 3:00
- Be The Best is a grade 1 Jazz dance for your 7-10-year-old students. This easy grade 1 jazz dance lets your dancers "Be the Best" they can be!! Time 2:24
- Rappin' Jack & Jill is a pre-level jazz dance perfect for your 5-7-year-old dancers. This song is a fun and funky twist on the nursery rhyme. Your dancers will have fun with this one. Time 2:20
Enhanced CD Includes:
- Sixteen tracks of music iTunes Files (Instructional Track and Recital-Ready Performance Track). Drag and drop it into your iTunes Library
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes for eight dances. Insert the disc into your computer ROM drive to view and print
*Training aids are also available for separate purchase