Jazz Routines for the Young Dancer, Vol. 1 by Darryl Retter offers 8 dances for your pre-level and beginner jazz students. From Rappin Nursery Rhymes to “Feel Good” Routines, there are plenty of good choices with this collection. This collection includes 16 tracks of music: Vocal instruction by Darryl Retter, and Performance tracks.
- Rappin' Humpty Dumpty is a pre-level jazz dance for your 4-6-year-old students. Humpty Dumpty will never be the same. Fun jazz!! Time 2:01
- Super Kid is a grade 1 Jazz by for your 7-9-year-old dancers. A fun "Super Hero" character, Super Kid is the caretaker and protector of all children. Time 2:28.
- Bear Hug My Heart is a grade 1 Jazz by for your 7-9-year-old dancers. A nice "feel good" beginning jazz routine. Time 2:37
- Gold Tipped Wings is a grade 1 Jazz Routine. This routine has fun moves and uplifting lyrics. Great for your 7-9-year-old dancers. Time 2:07
- Rappin' Jack Be Nimble is a pre-jazz dance for your 4-6-year-old dancers. This song takes a new fun twist on the nursery rhyme that your students will love to dance to! Time 2:38.
- Yo-Yo is a grade 1 Jazz dance. Perfect for your 7-9-year-old students. This song is ultimately about friendship. Time 3:00
- Be The Best is a grade 1 Jazz dance for your 7-10-year-old students. This easy grade 1 jazz dance lets your dancers, “Be the Best" that they can be!! Time 2:24
- Rappin' Jack & Jill is a pre-level jazz dance perfect for your 5-7-year-old dancers. This song is a fun and funky twist on the nursery rhyme. Your dances will have fun with this one. Time 2:20
Enhanced CD includes notes. Insert into computer rom drive to view or print.
*Training aids are also available for separate purchase