This product available as download only, please download to computer, not mobile device.
I’m In Love by Darryl Retter a solid grade 3 tap dance for your 10-12-year-old dancers. Time: 2:43, 136 measures, 206 bpm (beats per minute)
This is a song about self-confidence. It’s a little sassy with a swing-funk groove. The choreography offers some interesting tap patterns for this level and some fun personality. If you have the dancers that can really “sell it” then this song and dance is perfect for you!
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, I’m In Love as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Radio Mix of the song as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyrics included
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.