Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Got Me Feelin’ Good is a Solid Intermediate Tap Dance (Gr. 4) by Darryl Retter, created for your 11-13-year-old dancers. (2:54/82 Meas.) This product includes Music, Video, and Notes.
This dance has interesting and catchy tap patterns. Your intermediate dancers will love the challenge. Fun staging concepts included in the choreography notes. Up-tempo and fun, the lyrics will have your audience clapping along with the beat.
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, Got Me Feelin’ Good as iTunes File
- Step by Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance live on-stage as iTunes File
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance live on-stage as iTunes Files. A great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.