Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
This product is available as a download only.
Danceography on Tap, Vol. 1 by Darryl Retter offers 3 tap dances. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included!
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- I’m A Kid (And I Like It) is a celebration of being a kid. Fun, Light, and Young. This is a grade 3 tap dance perfect for your 9-11-year-old tappers. Time – 2:51
- Montego Bay has a Reggae Pop groove that brings us all to the tropical islands. This is a grade 4 tap dance perfect for your 11-13-year-old tappers. Time – 2:45
- GetUpOffaDatThang is a hard-hitting, aggressive, percussive-funk track. The African chant in the song means (loosely) “People of peace, rejoice”. This is a grade 5 and up tap dance for your advanced tappers. Time – 3:05
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown, and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and instrumental for each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Includes Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only downloads available for separate purchase - RETCD001DL, RETCD002DL, RETCD003DL