Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
This product is available as download only.
Danceography on Tap, Vol. 6 offers 3 tap dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included!
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- When I Rule The World is a fun and youthful rock song offers a kid’s perspective on how the world will be when they grow up and take over. This is a low intermediate tap dance (grade 3) for your 9-11 year old tappers. Time – 2:41
- Cool Day offers a chilled relaxed groove. The song is all about relaxing a bit and living in the moment. It’s OK to unwind and enjoy what we have. The relaxed groove offers interesting tap patterns for a unique tap routine. The choreography set to this song is solid intermediate (grade 4) for your 12-14 year old tappers. Time – 2:28
- Bridge Over Troubled Water is the classic song from Simon and Garfunkle. We’ve taken this hit ballad and turned it into a easy-groove, reggaeton track that your advanced tappers will love. Advanced level tap (grade 5-6) is perfect for your advanced dancers that really want a challenge. Time – 2:32
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Includes Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD046DL, RETCD047DL, RETCD048DL