Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
This product is available as download only.
Danceography on Tap, Vol. 5 offers 3 tap dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included!
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- Game of Fun is a retro-swing style song and is all about enjoying the life we have and not worrying about what others think of us. Perfect tap dance for your 9-11 year old tappers (grade 3) Time – 2:27
- You know the song For Once In My Life from Stevie Wonder’s smash hit in 1968-69. This rendition of the classic R&B track brings in a bit of pop-reggaeton sound with a fun, high-energy groove. Your 12-14 year old students will enjoy this solid intermediate tap dance (grade 4) Time – 2:43
- Drip Drop is a chillaxed original track with superb acoustic guitar and a perfectly placed back beat. Overall, this is a smooth, relaxed, “hanging out at the coffee house” groove that allows for some rather intricate tap patterns for your advanced tappers. Time – 2:40
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Includes Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD037DL, RETCD038DL, RETCD039DL