Danceography on Lyrical, Vol. 6 offers 3 lyrical dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included
This product is available as download only. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- When I Find My Voice is a beautiful pop ballad about the world-changing potential that every young person has. Perfect for your 9-11 year old dancers, this song and dance will take your audience on a pleasant journey. Time – 3:00
- I Know is a somewhat haunting yet alluring track. This song addresses some of the questions that all young teens play out in their minds. “Who am I?” – “What am I supposed to be doing?” – “What will I become?” Your 12-14 year old dancers will enjoy this lyrical dance. Time – 2:37
- Conversations In My Mind is the story of working through rough times and understanding it can be tough. Sometimes the mind plays tricks on us and keeps us in dangerous thinking. This song is a journey through that process and into a good, balanced place. Created for your advanced lyrical dancers. Time – 2:35
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Introducing Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD052DL, RETCD053DL, RETCD054DL