Danceography on Lyrical, Vol. 5 offers 3 lyrical dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included
This product is available as download only. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- If You Believe in You is a pop-ballad with a powerful message that we can all believe in. Choreographed for your 9-11 year old lyrical dancers, this song will really resonate with your audience. Time – 2:45
- Everything Changes takes on the subject that change is sometimes unpleasant and sometimes painful, but there is no growth with out it. Perfect for your young teen dancers. Your 12-14 year olds will enjoy this message, and the dance will offer a nice challenge. Time – 2:42
- Fly opens with amazing and intricate piano work that will immediately take you on a journey. This song was considered for the movie, Penelope, staring Catherine O’Hara and Richard Grant. The choreography to this music is meant for your advanced lyrical dancers. Time – 2:50
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Introducing Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD043DL, RETCD044DL, RETCD045DL