Danceography on Lyrical, Vol. 4 offers 3 lyrical dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included
This product is available as download only. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- Wonderful World is a low intermediate lyrical dance that takes a classic song and respectfully turns it into a pop ballad. This dance was created for your 10-12 year old dancers and your audience will enjoy the familiarity of the music. We took this timeless song and added a bit of a groove that works perfectly with lyrical. Time – 2:59
- Moment is an intermediate lyrical dance with a rock ballad style. Even when things go wrong, there is still reason to be grateful for what we have. "It's a good day." Time – 2:45
- Look A Little Closer is an advanced lyrical dance with a pop-rock groove. Your audience will enjoy the storyline between a female singer and an old storyteller. Searching for contentment everywhere but where it really is - Just look a little closer, you'll find it within. Time – 3:12
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Introducing Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD034DL, RETCD035DL, RETCD036DL