Danceography on Lyrical, Vol. 4, offers three lyrical dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been "dance studio-tested" and "dance recital tested," so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included
Music and dances in this collection include:
- Wonderful World is a low intermediate lyrical dance that takes a classic song and respectfully turns it into a pop ballad. This dance was created for your 10-to 12-year-old dancers, and your audience will enjoy the familiarity of the music. We took this timeless song and added a groove that works perfectly with lyrical. Time – 2:59
- Moment by Darryl Retter is an intermediate lyrical dance for your 12-14-year-old dancers. This is a rock ballad-style song. Even when things go wrong, there is still reason to be grateful for what we have. 'It's a good day!" Time – 2:45
- Look A Little Closer is an advanced lyrical dance with a pop-rock groove. Your audience will enjoy the storyline between a female singer and an old storyteller. Searching for contentment everywhere but where it is - Look a little closer. You'll find it within. Time – 3:12
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or QuickTime to play.) Please download the files to a computer, not a mobile device.
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdowns, and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
- Includes Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD034DL, RETCD035DL, RETCD036DL