This product is available as download only. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Danceography on Lyrical, Vol. 2 offers 3 lyrical dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- Just To Get To You is a sweet song about going to any length to be together with a friend. Very “Disney” style song that’s great for your 9-11 year old dancers. Time – 2:56
- My Family is a song about the most important thing to all of us, Family. This bluesy tune unfolds this story with a lot of fun and love. Great positive lyrics. Perfect dance for your 12-14 year old dancers. Time – 3:11
- Edge of Epiphany is a piece of music and choreography that will challenge your best lyrical dancers. Fresh electronica ballad that will stand up to any teenager’s scrutiny. Your 15 year olds and up will love this routine. Time – 3:02
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Includes Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only downloads available for separate purchase - RETCD016DL, RETCD017DL, RETCD018DL