Danceography on Jazz, Vol. 7 offers 3 jazz dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included!
This product is available as download only. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- Spinnin’ Around is one of those fun and funky songs you just can’t get out of your head. This song is about a young girl “finding her purpose” in life. The choreography set to this music is perfect for your 9-11 year old dancers. Time – 2:35
- Dance Love Sing is a song about being yourself and not allowing anybody to hold you back. Recording artist, Neenah Taylor, performs this song with her signature power vocals. Your solid intermediate dancers will like the “club-style” dance track. Perfect for your 12-14 year old jazz dancers. Time – 2:45
- Hot Topic has a true radio-ready pop groove. Written by Broadway star, Thommie Retter, along with Brandon Jarrett and Darryl Retter, this song has a funky, streety feel with sassy lyrics. The song takes on the subject of rumors, and how the hot topic of the day isn’t necessarily true. This advanced jazz piece is perfect for your teens. Time – 2:35
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Introducing Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD058DL, RETCD059DL, RETCD060DL