Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
With Contemporary, Vol. 8, Gina Badone continues leading the way with upbeat, positive, happy contemporary work. This collection offers 3 dances that will ignite your student’s passion for dance and entertain your audience with trendy music and movement.
Music and dances offered in this collection:
- We Stand As One is a sweet and beautiful song about best friends and how they support each other – no matter what! “Standing strong, we stand as one”. Gina offers a powerful low intermediate level contemporary piece for your 9-11-year-old students. Time: 2:41
- Somos Hermanos (“We Are Brothers”) offers a beautiful story in both Spanish and English language throughout the song. Created for your 11-13-year-old students, Gina creates a story that unwinds into a very special moment in time. Time: 2:42
- Where Fate Meets is a high-energy, orchestrated, instrumental contemporary piece of music that offers an exciting journey. Gina Badone brings you the style of dance your students want most! Time: 2:34
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Videos files of dances, step-by-step breakdown, and performance
- 5 Audio files of music
- Choreography notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes sold separately as downloads: GBCCD118ADL, GBCCD118BDL, GBCCD118CDL