Contemporary, Vol. 5 by Gina Badone is the 5th installment of Contemporary Work for the dance studio. Gina brings you the music and choreography your dancers want. Three original songs and the most relevant choreography of our time. Your dancers and audience will love this creative combination of music and movement.
Dances in this collection:
- Stand by Me is a low intermediate Contemporary Dance set to a cover of the classic originally recorded by Ben E. King in 1961. A young female vocalist with a whimsical “feel” performs this new version of the classic song. Perfect for you 10-11-year-old dancers. Time – 2:36, 76 Measures
- Our Time is a solid intermediate Contemporary Dance set to this uplifting, high-energy, and happy song! This piece was created for your 12-14-year-old dancers. Time – 2:23, 62 Measures
- Imagine is an advanced Contemporary Dance set to a positive and hopeful song. Your advanced contemporary dancers will love this piece. Challenging and meaningful. Time – 2:51, 60 Measures
- CD included offers the Performance Tracks of all three songs
- iTunes version of routine breakdowns and performances included on DVD – drag into your iTunes library, and now you’ve got them on your iPod!
- iTunes files of music on the CD – Simply drag files into your iTunes library
- Notes included on both discs – simply place in your computer Rom drive to view or print
Songs with Choreography Notes also availabe as seperate Downloads (No Video): GBCCD215ADL, GBCCD315ADL, GBCCD415ADL