Conditioning for Dancers, Vol. 3 by Aleksandra Wojda Nelson offers another collection of safe, reliable, and innovative exercises to strengthen and condition the dancer's body. Jazz Technique, Ballet Technique, Yoga, and Pilates is the foundation for Aleksandra's technique. Each exercise targets a specific muscle group for stretching and strengthening. This volume incorporates exercise props such as yoga band, yoga block, Pilates ball, Tennis ball, circle blocks, sliders, and TheraBand.
This product is a video/audio bundle.
This volume includes Video files of the breakdown and performance of each exercise. Use iTunes or QuickTime to play.
- Abdominal Pilates Ball
- Abdominal with Sliders
- Hamstrings with Circle Bands
- Hamstring Wall Exercise
- Ankle Stability with Tennis Ball and Yoga Block
- Balance Exercise for Pirouette Yoga Block and Slider
- Flexibility with Yoga Strap
- Back of Knee Stretch with TheraBand
- Squaring the Hips in Splits with Chair and Yoga Block at the Barre (no performance)
- Music for each exercise, plus two bonus tracks
- Cover Art
*Notes are not included with this product
Aleksandra Wojda Nelson is originally from Chicago, Illinois, where she trained extensively with Giordano Jazz Dance Chicago. After graduating from Northwestern University, she competed as a top 20 dancer in season 2 of So You Think You Can Dance. Since then, Aleksandra has had a successful dance career performing in television, commercials, industrials, and music videos. She also has been fortunate to spread her passion for dance through traveling across the US, teaching master classes, and setting choreography.