This product available as download only, please download to computer, not mobile device.
Bridge Over Troubled Waters by Darryl Retter is an advanced, grade 6-7 tap routine. Perfect for your advanced tappers. Time: 2:32, 56 measures, 92 bpm (beats per minute)
You know “Bridge Over Troubled Waters” from the early 70’s by Paul Simon and Art Garfunkle. The original version hit number 1 in the Billboard hot 100 in 1970 and stayed there for six weeks. Although Simon and Garfunkle created this song as a ballad, this offering has a very slight reggaetón groove with the basic “dance clap” on the even counts and the smooth Jamaican groove as its foundation. With a strong vocal performance and fantastic harmonies by Brandon Jarrett, this song will be a crowd-pleaser for any audience. Your teens will love the new groove sound and their parents will love the familiarity.
- Performance Ready Music of Song, Bridge Over Troubled Water as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Performance Track of the song as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyric Sheet
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.