This is the download version of the double CD bundle. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Best of Al Gilbert, Vol 4 is a compilation CD Set that includes 8 of Al's favorite grades 3 and 4 tap dances. Each song includes 2 tracks: Vocal Instructions by Al Gilbert and Performance Track. Perfect for in-class or performance routines!
This volume offers 8 instrumental dances that are perfect for your grade 3 and 4 intermediate level tap dancers. These are music-only tracks that have no lyrics. Perfect for your 10-14-year-old dancers.
- Marching Along (TA 39) Grade 3, Low Intermediate Level. This is a fun military dance your tappers will really like. Time 2:35
- Honky Tonk Tap (TA 59) Grade 3, Low Intermediate Level. This instrumental includes great stop-time with a fast, flash finish. Time 2:12
- Easy Does It (TA 166) Grade 3, Low Intermediate Level. This buck style tap in a high grade 3 level with a strong, steady beat. Time 1:40
- Little Rock Getaway (TA 335) Grade 3, Low Intermediate Level. Grade 3 This fast buck style tap is a standard rhythm-buck tune done with a great arrangement for a great Grade 3 dance that your adults will love too! Time 2:18
- New Orleans Stomp Tap (TA 729) Grade 3, Low Intermediate Level. Your intermediate tappers will love to stomp with this fun foot stomping routine. Time 2:10
- Percussion Cha Cha Cha (TA 163) Grade 4, Intermediate Level. This remains an old favorite. Everyone loves the Cha Cha beat. Time 2:12
- Grade 4 Buck (TA 283) Grade 4, Low Intermediate Level. This is a good advanced Grade 4 Routine. Full band sound. Time 2:18
- Fabulous Feet (TA 750) Grade 4-5, Intermediate-Advanced Level. Fast and furious, and really fabulous. Time 1:30.
Download includes (each song is an iTunes files, drag and drop into your iTunes library)
- Vocal Instruction by Al Gilbert for each song as
- Performance Tracks with End Tag for each song
- PDF files of notes
*Training aids are also available for separate purchase