Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Best of Al Gilbert, Vol. 4 offers eight instrumental dances perfect for your grade 3 and 4 intermediate-level tap dancers. These are music-only tracks that have no lyrics. Perfect for your 10-14-year-old dancers.
Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- Marching Along (TA0039) is a grade 3 military tap dance. Your 7-9-year-old tappers will have fun with this dance. Time - 2:28. ( Low Intermediate Level))
- Honky Tonk Tap ( TA0059) is a Grade 3 Tap dance for your 7-9-year-old tappers. This instrumental has fun stop-time style sections with a fast, flashy finish. Time - 2:12. ( Low Intermediate Level))
- Easy Does It (TA0166) is a Grade 3 Buck-Style Tap dance for your 8-10-year-old tappers. This is an advanced Grade 3 Tap with an excellent steady, solid beat. Time - 1:40. (Low Intermediate Level))
- Little Rock Getaway (TA0335) is a Grade 3 Fast Buck-Style Tap dance for your 7-9-year-old tappers. This standard rhythm-buck tune is done with an excellent arrangement for an outstanding Grade 3 dance. Also perfect for your adult tap dancers. Time - 2:10 ( Low Intermediate Level))
- New Orleans Stomp Tap (TA0729) s a Grade 3 Tap dance for 7-9-year-old students. Your low-intermediate tappers will love to dance to this fun foot-stomping routine. Also perfect for adult tappers. Time - 2:04. (Low Intermediate Level)
- Percussion Cha Cha Cha (TA0163) is a great four tap dance for your 9-11-year-old tappers. Your Adult tap students will also enjoy this dance. This style of tap dance remains an old favorite. Everyone loves the Cha Cha beat. Time - 2:03. (Low Intermediate Level)
- Grade Four Buck (TA0283) is a grade 4 Buck-Style tap dance for your 9-11-year-old tappers. Your adult students will enjoy this dance, also. This is an excellent advanced Grade 4 Routine. Full band sound. Time - 2:12 (Intermediate Level)
- Fabulous Fast Four Five Tap by Al Gilbert is a grade 4-5 tap dance for your solid intermediate tappers. This dance is fast, furious, and fabulous! Time - 1:30
Download includes (each song is an iTunes file, drag and drop into your iTunes library)
- Vocal Instruction by Al Gilbert for each song
- Performance Tracks with an end tag for each song
- PDF files of notes