Best of Al Gilbert, Vol 2 is a compilation CD Set that includes 8 of Al's favorite Preschool Songs & Dances. Each song includes 2 tracks: Vocal Instructions by Al Gilbert and Performance Track. Perfect for in-class or performance routines!
This volume offers 8 song & dances that are perfect for your pre-school tappers. Your audience will go crazy when your little ones walk on stage! Each song includes an end tag for your dancers to exit with music.
- I'm Cool (TA 1061) Pre-Jazz or Tap Song & Dance Routine. This routine will make your dancers look and feel cool. Great for your 5-7-year-old dancers.
- I Wanna Dance With Personality (TA 1036) Pre-School Song & Dance. Time 1:50. Let your kids SHINE!
- Yes Yes I Love Dance (TA 849) Pre-School Song & Dance, Time 2:16. Yes, they really do love to dance this routine!
- The Counting Song (TA 826) Pre-School or Grade 1 Song & Tap, Time 1:45. Your little ones will learn to tap and count at the same time, and have a wonderful time doing it!
- Do It Right (TA 666) Pre-School Song & Dance. Time 2:00. Quick and easy to learn creative activity for classroom or show.
- Mickey Mouse’s Birthday Party (TA 853) Pre-School Song & Tap, Time 2:20. Ends with “Happy Birthday to Mickey"
- Cabbage Patch Kid (TA 664) Pre-School Song & Dance with Cabbage Patch Doll *Prop, Time 2:07. Charming!
- Shopping Is Fun (TA 1063) Pre-School Song & Dance, Time 2:46. What fun this song & dance is!
2-Disc Enhanced CD Set
- Disc One – Vocal Instructions by Al Gilbert
- Disc Two – Performance Tracks with End Tag
- Bonus - PDF files of notes, simply insert into your CD-ROM to view or print
- Bonus - iTunes files of each song. Drag and drop into your iTunes library
*Props not included
*Training aids are also available for separate purchase