Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Time Hop from Becca Retter includes three songs and dances for your 3-10-year-old dancers. Music, Video, and Notes included. Take a journey back in time with these classic era-based songs and dances. This theme will be a hit at your recital. Or, you can use each dance as s stand-alone performance.
Music and dances offered in this collection: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Disco Baby by Becca Retter is a pre-school song and dance for your 3-5-year-old dancers. This song is groovy; can you dig it? Go back in time and watch your little ones shake it! Time 2:13
- It Don't Mean a Thing by Becca Retter is a grade one song and tap for your 4-6-year-old dancers. Your little tappers will swing to this remake of the all-time classic jazz song It Don’t Mean a Thing (if it ain’t got that swing). This dance also has a challenge between your dancers and the scat section of the song! Time 2:30
- Back in Time by Becca Retter is a grade 2 tap dance for your 7-10-year-old dancers. This song is a cover of the music from the popular 80’s movie “Back to the Future.” This dance is a fun way to complete the theme in your recital! Time 2:49
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances
- Six music files (Instructional and Performance track with end tag)
- Choreography Notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes are sold separately as downloads: TA1367DL, TA1368DL, TA1369DL.