Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
3 Dances from Glazunov by Janice Barringer is a light and lively collection of ballet dances. Janice selected the music of Alexander Glazunov for two dances and the music from Don Quixote for a third dance. This product is a Video – Music – Notes bundle.
Download Includes: Use iTunes or Quicktime to play media files)
- Performance music for “Hail and Snow,” “Waltz of the Cornflowers.” And “Variations from Don Q”
- Video of the choreography breakdown and the performance of “Hail and Snow.” This dance is at the grade one level. (Beginner Level)
- Video of the choreography breakdown and the performance version of “Waltz of the Cornflowers.” This dance is at the grade 2-3 level. (Solid Intermediate Level)
- Video of the choreography breakdown and the performance of “Variation from Don Q.” This is a challenging advanced ballet dance performed on video by Kelly Ann Sloan of the Los Angeles Ballet Company.
- Break down and performance of each dance.
- Choreography Notes
- Cover Art