This product available as download only, please download to computer, not mobile device.
So Long Toots by Darryl Retter is a grade 2 tap dance with wooden suitcase prop that your 8-10-year-old tappers will love. This Choreography Single includes Music, Video, and Notes. Time: 2:33, 64 Meas.
This finger-popper of a song will be sure to get your dancers fired up for stage! The high energy swing song and the suitcase prop make this a fun dance for your students, and a great visual for your audience!
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyrics included
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.