Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Motown Mini from Becca Retter includes 3 songs and dances for your 3-10-year-old dancers. Music, Video, and Notes included. These classic Motown songs are performed by kids for kids! Use separately or as a Motown theme in your recital, either way, the audience will really enjoy this collection.
Music and dances offered in this collection: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- ABC by Becca Retter is a preschool song and dance for your 3-5-year-old dancers. This is a super cute cover of the Jackson 5 favorite but includes the whole alphabet! Your little dancers will love showing what they know to this funky song! Time 2:35
- Rockin’ Robin by Becca Retter is a grade 1 song and tap dance for your 4-6-year-old dancers. This is a cover of the popular Motown song, beautifully orchestrated and edited for young dancers. The choreography is perfect for 4-6-year olds! Time 2:12
- Get Ready by Becca Retter is a grade 1 jazz dance for your 5-8-year-old dancers. This is a fun rendition of the song by the Temptations with additional lyrics about dancers getting ready for the stage! Your dancers will really get into the groove with this dance. Time 2:54
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances
- 6 music files (Instructional and Performance track with end tag)
- Choreography Notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes sold separately as downloads: TA1361DL, TA1362DL, TA1363DL