Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Kidgroovz, Vol. 20 by Jasmine Hanson offers 3 Funk Jazz dances for ages 6-13-year-old. Jasmine blends jazz with hip-hop to offer her unique style of jazz-funk. This collection is fresh, fun, and perfect for your performances. Included in this bundle are Music, Video, and Choreography Notes.
Music and dances offered in this collection:
- Dancin’ On The Tracks is a beginner jazz-funk dance for your 6-8-year-old students. We've put a fun twist on the classic children's song, “I’ve Been Working On The Railroad.” Your young jazz and hip-hop dancers will love it! Time 2:33
- Everybody Dance Now is a low intermediate jazz-funk dance for your 9-11-year-old students. This song is a cover of the classic "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" by C&C Music Factory. Staying true to the original, but with a more youthful vibe. Time 2:38
- Chasing Greatness offers an empowering message that everyone gets. This fresh groove from upcoming recording artist Tylin Jarrett will make your dancers feel amazing onstage! Created for your 11-13-year-old dancers. Time 2:41
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Videos files of dances, step-by-step breakdowns, and performance
- 6 Audio files of music (each song consists of a performance track and a bonus track)
- Choreography notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes are sold separately as downloads:
- JHCD120ADL Dancin’ On The Tracks Download
- JHCD129BDL Everybody Dance Now Download
- JHCD120CDL Chasing Greatness Download