Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Kidgroovz, Vol. 19 by Jasmine Hanson offers 3 Funk Jazz dances for ages 6-13. The jazz-funk movement style is on an upsurge, and Jasmine does not disappoint with this collection of dances. Included in this bundle are Music, Video, and Choreography Notes.
Music and dances offered in this collection:
- Dancers March is a beginner jazz-funk dance for your 6-8-year-old students. This piece is a fun military funk dance that your youngest jazz and hip-hop dancers will love. Time 2:32
- Fire is a low intermediate jazz-funk dance for your 9-11-year-old students. This song has a “Bruno Mars” vibe with solid bass guitar and horns for a funky groove. Time 2:41
- Speed of Light offers a groove that your youngest teens will love. Strong vocals, incredible choreography, and your dancers are perfect for your recital. Created for your 11-13-year-old dancers. Time 2:41
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Videos files of dances, step-by-step breakdown, and performance
- 6 Audio files of music (each song consists of a performance track and a bonus track)
- Choreography notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes sold separately as downloads: JHCD119ADL, JHCD119BDL, JHCD119CDL