Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
This product available as download only
Feeling Good by Aleksandra Wojda Nelson is an int-adv jazz dance. Your young teens will really enjoy the challenge of this piece. Time – 2:27. This product is available only as a download.
Feeling Good is the perfect dance for your high intermediate jazz dancers. We take a classic song and infuse a “now” sound to make this song enjoyable by all generations. Your audience will recognize the song from Nina Simone’s recording in the mid-60’s, and your dancers will enjoy the updated sound. Aleksandra brings back classic jazz movement with her choreography. It’s Real. It’s Refreshing.
- Performance Ready Music of Song, Feeling Good as iTunes File (m4a)
- Full Mix of Song, Feeling Good as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of In-Studio Performance as iTunes File (m4v)
- Cover Art
- There are no notes for this product
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library, or play with Quicktime or almost any other media player on your computer.