Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Everything Will Be Alright by Darryl Retter is a Low Intermediate Tap Dance (Gr. 3) created for your 9-11-year-old dancers. (2:48/69 Meas.) This product includes Music, Video, and Notes.
This music opens with a light ukulele and a sweet voice. This is a song of happiness & light, good energy & love. As the song builds, the energy picks up with hand clapping on each beat. Your audience will want to be out of their seats by the time your dancers hit their final pose
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Song, Everything Will Be Alright as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance live on-stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance live on-stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyric Sheet
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.