Danceography on Tap, Vol. 7 offers 3 tap dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included!
This product is available as download only. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- Miles of Smiles is a fun and youthful retro-swing song that will make everybody happy! The song is all about putting on a happy face and just having fun! This low intermediate (grade 3) tap dance will make your entire audience SMILE! Time – 2:42
- Change has a “Colbie Calliat” style energy. This song takes on the subject of change – as much as change can be difficult, there is no growth without it. This song found it’s way into the movie, Diary of an Ex-Child Star as the theme song. This intermediate (Grade 4) tap will offer fun and challenging tap patterns for your 12-14 year old dancers. Time – 2:45
- I Got my Eye On You is performed by Nickelodeon and Disney TV star Ashley Argota. The lyrics are cute, sassy and flirtatious. There is a slight southern twist to this funky groove. This song is about a girl crushin’ on a guy. “My heart’s beating double time when you’re on my mind. It won’t stop, must be a sign, something’s comin’ over me should I walk this line?” Choreography set to his song is advanced (grade 5) and created for your teen tap dancers. Time – 2:44
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Introducing Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD055DL, RETCD056DL, RETCD057DL