Danceography on Lyrical, Vol. 7 offers 3 lyrical dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included
This product is available as download only. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- The Journey has a gentle groove with silky lead vocals and relaxed harmony. The song takes on the subject of how the journey to where you’re going is more important than the destination itself. Created for your 9-11 year old lyrical dancers. Time – 2:50
- Vision of Hope includes the voices of ten 12-16 year old up-and–coming pop artists. Think of “We Are The World”, but from a young perspective. The storyline of this song covers the hope that the next generation will move this world into a better place. This choreography is a solid intermediate lyrical for your 12-14 year old dancers. Time – 2:44
- Just For One Day offers heavy orchestral hits that will keep your audience captivated. The song is about courage and curiosity. Don’t shy away from experiences even if they’re frightening. “Carpe Diem” (seize the day), was the working title of this song, which sums the content of these lyrics perfectly. Your advanced lyrical dancers will enjoy the challenge of this piece. Time – 3:00
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Introducing Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD061DL, RETCD062DL, RETCD063DL